For advert rate enquiries, suggestions and tips, email: miccolosblog@gmail.com or Call +234 909 925 1836

Couples that prank together, stay together (28 Photos)


‘My wife wanted a family portrait for our Christmas cards. Job Done!’


‘My girlfriend asked for a generic party..”

2

‘I asked my partner to put some spaghetti on the stove so I could start cooking when I got home”

3

‘Attached this to my wife’s air sprayer’.
4

‘Checked my wife’s search history to find a present for her. I think she is gonna love it!”
5

6

‘Dishes Done!”
7

8

“A cup of tea please, darling?”
9

10

11

12

‘She asked for a golden retriever…’
13

14

‘Surprise for my boyfriend’s birthday. All eyes on him’.
15

16

17

‘A “treat” from my pregnant wife’
18

‘Got flours from my boyfriend’
19

‘I told my boyfriend I liked Pepsi Next. The next morning I wake up to find this…’
20

‘My wife asked for a guard dog’
21

‘My wife picked up 50 Shades of Grey to spice up our relationship’.
22

‘My wife asked for a laser air thin razor. Nailed It!’
23

‘Wife asked me to wear a plain tie’
24

‘Wife asked me to check the air filters’

‘Now I get why she was giggling’
25

‘My pregnant wife wanted a toasty shower. I already have the dad jokes down’
26

‘My wife wanted a family portrait for out Christmas cards. Job Done!’
27

‘My wife wanted her sandwich cut in half. Her fault for not being specific’

No comments:

Post a Comment