For advert rate enquiries, suggestions and tips, email: miccolosblog@gmail.com or Call +234 909 925 1836

A Pre-Divorce Chronicle


WOW,this is a pre-divorce story according to the sende who believes that by Weekend,she would be free...Please read this shocking story.


Here goes my story:

"December last year, after christmas, I and my kids went to visit my mil, while driving in, we saw mil and few other people sitting by her garden, so I stopped and allowed the kids alight while I went in to park.

when i went outside to greet mil and others there, after greeting MIL, i greeted BIL then the others there. my mil turned, looked at me scornfully. that i didn't greet her first son 'well'. i tried to explain to her that i greeted him well when she wasn't concentrating, but she didn't answer me. after that, she called my hubby to warn me.

the next day, i heard she told all her children to cut off from me, but the first daughter refused, she called me and apologized for what her people have being doing to me, i told her thanks and expressed my appreciation. mil is still having grudges with me, she doesn't pick my calls, even when i went there on 1st Jan. she insulted and drove me out of her house, that she'll never forgive me unless i go and knee down before her son and apologize, but my hubby forbid me from doing so. hubby said his elder brother is wicked and behaves childishly.

two days ago, i bumped into one of mil's followers, who told me mil's plan to come this weekend to disgrace me out of my hubby's house. the only challenge i may have is paying of school fees, cos i earn as little as N50,000 monthly with 3 kids, but i believe God will see me through cos it's not going to be the end of my life. God will help me, i'll build more on my career and love my kids the more and change their school to where i can afford.

I have picked some of my important things, my credentials and taken them to my sister's house for keeps just in case i'm taken unawares; they may come before the proposed weekend. it's going to be a happy time for me when i finally leave this thing called marriage. i'm happy cos i've being looking for an easy way of leaving the marriage. my horseband is an abuser, he beats me at will and makes me regret coming to life. blog visitors(bvs), before you cuss me. i know there are some bvs who would quote bible for me to tell me the foolish woman brings down her home, before you do that, read my chronicle that was posted mid 2016 in SDK Blog.

It was titled  "married to a serial abuser and shielded by his mum"

Please, don't you think you should open a chronicle of domestic violence? it's not going to be an avenue for people to cuss and laugh at people. women are mostly the victims of DV. victims would share their experiences; it is 1 out of 20 victims that boldly come out to call out their abusers. single and about to marry would learn from it, by doing this, in the nearest future, cases of dv would be reduced.

Lessons Learnt
Abusers never change. it's a case of once a soldier, always a soldier.

Advice

there are always signs of an abuser when you are dating. if your bf or fiance slaps you while dating, he will do x 100 of that when you' dont take to your hills, if your shoes aren't making you run fast, remove it so you can fly out fast.

Thanks."


Culled Story

No comments:

Post a Comment